Analyse This!

LondonRascal

It is a grey wet day down here in London, so to make it brighter here are some pie charts and graphs to consider..

Over the last 90 days I have...

Increased my female viewership to 12% with 25-34 year olds accounting for 19% of my subscriber base – close second at 17% are the older ladies in the 55 -64 year age group.  My male viewers make up 88% of the total, with the 45-54 year olds really enjoying their Norfolk Broads video fix with 37% of the total.

post-534-0-36894300-1415892752_thumb.jpg

post-534-0-15501800-1415892627_thumb.jpg

I’m keeping those who watch engaged it seems on average for over ten minutes before they click to the next video – but in more recent videos such as Brinks Rhapsody this increased to over 24 minutes of retention per viewer.  Not bad they are not that boring then.

post-534-0-00318500-1415892536_thumb.jpg

When it comes to how people watch, the computer rules with almost 24,000 views made using one (66%) with the Tablets making up 18%.  Popular they may be, but what interested me was over 1,600 views came from watching on a TV which is almost 5% of the total.

post-534-0-91577600-1415892542_thumb.jpg

It is of no surprise that the majority of viewers (90%) watch from the UK, but what did surprise me was in third place was Germany and then even Saudi Arabia made it into the top 5 locations.

post-534-0-90083200-1415892546_thumb.jpg

Finally, as many of you avid forumites watch the Blogs, what do you like what do you not – in short what should I concentrate more on and show less of? 

Also next year I want (I wish) to take the Blog where it has not been before – under Wayford Bridge and Wroxham too not to mention doing a tour of what is under the big daddy of low bridges – Potter.

• Like 6

Hi Robin,

We can assume that the Saudi reader is oor Eric (Riyadhcrew) :naughty:  As for reading the forum, I diligently try to read every thread to make sure you lot are behaving yourselves  :naughty:

Interesting charts though on a dull driech day in November.

cheers Iain.

• Like 1