Sweet Kingfisher1 profile photo has vanished again :-(

Marina, so sorry no one has answered you, I do believe there is some sort of testing going on with new software, probably nothing to do with it but just a thought. I am a complete idiot when it comes to anything technical I'm afraid (much to my sons' dismay) ;)

Grace

Hi Jonzo, thanks for your message. It just seem's weird twice in a month this has happen. All I had done was log on to the site and it had vanished.

I will leave the photo off, until if you can please let me know when I can try again, may be with a new photo.

Thanks Jonzo.

Regards

Marina :Stinky  

What seems to be required here is an interface between the live website and the beta one. This would be the System Monitor and Control (1.0) version.

So, next time you lose your picture, or the computer does anything else you didn't want it to, just look at it and say...

"You're asking for a SMaC Interface".  

I find this sorts out most problems and even if it doesn't, it makes me feel one hell of a lot better. :)

• Like 3

What seems to be required here is an interface between the live website and the beta one. This would be the System Monitor and Control (1.0) version.

So, next time you lose your picture, or the computer does anything else you didn't want it to, just look at it and say...

"You're asking for a SMaC Interface".  

I find this sorts out most problems and even if it doesn't, it makes me feel one hell of a lot better. :)

Hi good morning MauriceMynah, thanks for your message  :wave . I just wish I new why it has happen twice in a month to me  :shocked . Have a good day.

Regards

Marina    :Stinky

John... it looks like the thumb isn't being generated:

This is the link from her profile which works:

photo-30102.jpg?_r=1417950945

This is the link from her thumb, which 404's:

photo-thumb-30102.jpg?_r=1417950945

Is it worth just copying the profile pic and renaming it to photo-thumb-30102.jpg.. Just to get it showing again?

Thanks everyone, I don't understand what is happening, because I put a new profile photo and it worked at the time and once again it's gone  :cry  :cry  :cry . I log off and then log on the next day and it's gone again :oops:  :oops: . Would it be, because I am on an Apple Laptop  :shocked  :shocked ? Just thought I would ask?

Thanks for all your help.

Regards 

Marina   :Stinky

Yup its definitely because you have a stupid apple laptop! Here's how you fix it;.. pick up that apple laptop.. put it over your knee and snap it in half... then go to PC world and buy a cheap windows laptop (even a cheap one will be better than an apple). Log into the website and upload your picture again... 

(Or just do the last thing!)  :kiss

Ok All, I am back :clap  :clap . Nic ( my daughter ) has been helping me tonight, with upgrading the laptop and it looks as if I / we have won  cheers  cheers . Sorry Alan, the laptop is not going out the window  :norty: . Fingers crossed that I do not loose my profile photo again  :clap .

Thanks jonzo we went to that web site and from there I hope we have done it  :clap .

Regards

Marina    :Stinky

• Like 1