Snow

Hylander

I have a Nokia 520 not a super duper , all singing  and dancing version, so would I be able to access these smilies please?

Yes you should be able to. Just open your internet browser on your phone. Go to the forum (http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/) and you should be prompted to download the app Taptalk.. More details here: https://tapatalk.com/

cheers

more white stuff on and off today more at hum than t yard

best got to work by boat I say .......

if froze then get the hover craft oooot and hoover over the ice !!!!??????

drive to work was lusssh

with daughter in truck to take pics while I drove ..well done abbs

post-24077-0-15707000-1422900333_thumb.j

Yes you should be able to. Just open your internet browser on your phone. Go to the forum (http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/) and you should be prompted to download the app Taptalk.. More details here: https://tapatalk.com/

I got into Tapatalk but it is a complete and utter mystery to me.   Ok you download the app but then it asks what community I am.   I think I will not get it if it is going to be complicated.   Remember I am not one of the techno people.

Will do my best.

Well it gives a lot of items one of which is FORUMS but it is asking me to add the forum to it.  Am I in the wrong thing because I pressed Forums and it asked me to log in with a password, well I havnt yet joined Tapatalk.

I am now downloading Tapatalk from the Windows link.

Right done that, have joined and created a password etc.     Did search for this forum but it says cannot find it at the moment and to try later and that it could be connectivity problems.   As Sky email is down at the moment may be it is my system.

Maurice! do people still do that then, my grandkids text and phone each other from different rooms in the same house, and if they are out of credit it's Facebook, Twitter or one of the others, when they come visit us Mobiles are banned at mealtimes, you try and have a conversation and all you hear is pings and pongs and them sitting there texting people, luckily they know thats it's the one thing to make me flip my lid, so don't do it if I'm around,,

Frank,,,, 

Hylander, taptalk seems to be working ok... perhaps try again :) I must admit it took me some time to get into it but it can be helpful if you are on the move (i.e afloat) and want to keep tabs on the forum. I'm only had it on my phone for a bit and I remember it wasn't entirely logical but once logged in I find it similar to the forum.

We probably need a little user guide written to help access the forum using taptalk  but I'm a bit "snowed" under at present to write this.  Pm though if you are stuck and I'll try and assist further.

Slightly back on topic.. The "arctic storm" hit london (daily mails words) today and I'm surprised I managed to get a little way around the m25 without too much trouble?! it's nice to see a bit of snow though.. just hope its all gone for the weekend as I don't want it to get in the way of our project.