Mother's Day

Gracie

My old Mum is almost 95 and when my son went to the Care Home to visit this morning she was sitting up in bed chomping away on all of the chocolates we have sent her.     What I would give for her to be well enough of mind ((she has Alzheimers Dementia) as she is in her body.    Bless her , never did like the water but she would love to just watch the boats going past if we hired a bungalow.   

Happy Mother's Day from me too to all Mums.

• Like 6

I wish I could say I have had a lazy day, but being mum it is still just a normal Sunday. House work and ironing  :rolleyes: .

Hello Grace, Alan (JawsOrca) got me items from Cath Kinston, great presents  :love (no pink mermaid fender  :cry ). I am happy with what I got  :clap .

Lazy weekend will be two weeks time (on Sweet Kingfisher  :Stinky ).

As it's Mothers Day I think it's Port and lemon to night  cheers , cheers to you all.

Regards

Marina   :Stinky

• Like 5

Don't know how much delivery will be, but.......

for about 30 quid.....

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/taylor-made--classic-mermaid-fenders--P012009825

And I thought Gracie was having a laugh.....

Pink mermaid fenders...lol

:Stinky

Hello donnygeoff,

I am sorry to say, Grace was not having a laugh. The cost of the mermaid fenders with shipping is double that. A good £65, which of course is a lot of money for a fender.

This all started with Alan (JawsOrca), you see I am his mother and I brought him his fenders for christmas and the talk was that maybe I would buy him pink mermaid fenders, but no I got all black ones :shocked .

Regards

Marina   :Stinky