ALPHACRAFT BRUNDALL

boatmadmike

Hi Mike,

I do know in years past, every hire boat Alpha builds are for sale from day one or very close to it. We had Rapide in 1982, it was sold around 1989.

Perhaps a member knows more than myself regarding boat sales there?

cheers Iain

Looks like the original Rapide, later sister ship to Swan Royale which we hired for many years. I believe Alphacraft used to advertise their entire fleet at any one time with a premium price tag so if they got a good offer they would be happy to sell. I suspect most yards would be open to offers if the price is right :-)

• Like 1

one the note orf langford junior .....................

bumped into him the other day  and glad to see him well and fit and chuckleling.......

well on way to recovery .........................

good ole Langford he doo make me smile.........................

rite best get on got a hull to clean for his ole dad ....!!!???????

I like his ole boots ................................and had many a happy time on them

of coarse we have one for sale too ..................42 foot version and she is in fine fettle too

As has been said many times before on this and other Forums, all boats are for sale by yards if you make a decent offer!!! You may , or may not ,have to wait until the end of the season but if its a decent enough offer most will shap your hand off!!!!

Yup, agreed, but there will always be NEW forum members who will still ask that question. :)

cheers Iain.

When you consider the difference between what it actually costs a yard to build a boat, especially if the build is scheduled to occupy committed man hours which might otherwise be unprofitable and the commercial resale value of the finished boat it is excellent business for any yard capable of building new boats to sell out some of it's older stock. Especially when you can sell a ten or even fifteen year old model for the cost of building a brand new replacement.