The A47 will be closed for the weekend after 8.00pm tomorrow

I wonder who`s got the family brain cell from the person that dreamed up that hair brained idea?.

We pick up Lightning 3 weeks tomorrow, so i hope they get things sorted before then, otherwise it`s a cut across to Reedham ferry and up through the lanes.

Of course, that will require driving through Loddon, which means it`s very likely a good idea to stop off at Rosie Leas for lunch :party: :party:

When are you next on Ranworth Breeze Alan?.

• Like 1

We came back westbound from MS this morning.  The detour was no problem at all and we were not slowed down.

Rumour is that this is the last closure for this particular Postwick work so you should be OK Neil.

SueH

PS - Lightning was in all week, it did not appear that anyone was taking advantage of the BH week.  

Hi Neil,

We are down again in early September (note to self put the date in the forum calendar).

Enjoy your time on Lightning, have you been in Rosie Lee's tea garden (access in the car park)?

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

W`eve seen it many times when we`ve been there, but never used it. It does look nice though, so we`ll have to try it one day, though i always like to sit inside the shop, and chat with Caroline.