Well done Norwich and England

Very well done to Norwich FC,Now they are back with the big boys.Perhaps i may be able to see them play the blues next season.

Also well done England a great match at Loads,because I was off work since last tuesday(broken toe).I watched most of the match.First day last thursday england were 30 for three wickets.I thought here we go again.How wroung,a right old see saw.Stokes getting the fastest 100.Cook getting 150+Both teams played really well.If the rest of the summer is like this,it will be great entertainment.

Ian :clap  cheers  :dance  :bow

• Like 2

Hi Ian.

Footy mentioned elsewhere, but, the cricket for anyone there today had a bargain ticket/seat. I have followed young Stokes since his days at Cockermouth CC in Cumbria. Funny thing is, he is a Kiwi. I first saw him on a one day match for Durham, if he keeps the head, he could make life interesting against the Aussies in the Ashes Series. 

cheers Iain

VSC means safety car rules apply immediately ie slow down now and wait for the safety car to come out to play.

Lewis wasn't robbed the team made a tactical error so a german in a german car could win in front of the german directors!

I am not a CYNIC, okay maybe a lot.

paul

VSC means safety car rules apply immediately ie slow down now and wait for the safety car to come out to play.

Lewis wasn't robbed the team made a tactical error so a german in a german car could win in front of the german directors!

I am not a CYNIC, okay maybe a lot.

paul

It wasn't a tactical error, it was dam right deliberate. There was no reason to bring Lewis in, there were only 8 laps to go. I think that Mercedes wanted Rosberg to win, so used the safety car issue, as an opportunity to enable Rosberg to take the lead. But in doing so, they allowed Vetel to take second place.  Lewis was fuming, but fair play to him, kept his cool when being interviewed. Hope Lewis goes on to win the championship again and thinks seriously about his contract with Mercedes. 

As for Norwich and the cricket, well done, but football and cricket are not my scene. I prefer the more genteel sports like, Shove ha penny, bar skittles and conkers!    : lol:  : lol:  : lol:

I know where you are coming from,I think it was a very bad mistake to bring lou in,pure and simple,I am fairly sure he will win again this year.No doubt the air was very blue behind closed doors,don't think and hope it will not happen again.

I just can't wait for the next match this friday come on England.

Ian

:dance  :clap

Five dry at Leeds :summertime:  well we can but hope! Tickets are well priced for the Test, a lot cheaper than have paid before. This is a ground where the test wickets have changed over the years. Use to be a seamers paradise. Winning the toss will be very important IMO.

cheers Iain.