people are strange

Now and again I play an internet game called smallworlds, due to the aspect that you can code items you buy to do certain things, If you buy a switch you can by a light and code both items to interact with each other.

You don't even need a switch, you can set the lights to come on when you clap or whistle or whatever you want, even an item you pick up or even set it on proximity., endless options....

You can also buy clothes and monthly rare collectables, I was visiting one of the wears and rares shops in the list and they had a snowfox, this item is a wear and rare, You also need ViP status to use it.

I was checking things out when the owner started tempting me to buy this snowfox, I don't have that much gold on my account let alone I'm not ViP.

He kept saying but it's a snowfox, you can tell your friends....

My logic kicked in and I typed "an alien riding a snowfox is more beleivable than a crocodile riding a velociraptor....Cause I was wearing a crocodile suit while riding on the back of an extinct Dinosaur".

I don't really tell people of my online gaming But I have met some good people that are now good friends and It's more fun than trying to find Dragons in Norwich....

We enjoyed finding some of the Dragons around Norwich too, I would add a picture but I don't know how too lol  :dunce:

Linsey if you are on a computer. Click "More reply options" and then "Choose file" (A box will show up so find the picture from your computer", the "Attach your file" it should upload to the post.  If you are on a phone or tablet using taptalk, click the "+" icon beside the reply box.. cheers

• Like 1