Trackers and security

Wildfuzz

I have been doing a little work with trackers recently. If you have never considered one of these little chaps or thought the cost prohibitive check out Ninja tracking systems.

I have no affiliation to the company but for £135 against the cost of an outboard or worse a boat maybe a good investment, simple, effective solution when your are away from your boat, can even be attached to the dog (or Granddad :shocked) and will warn you if he leaves the garden.

Stuart

• Like 4

I have been doing a little work with trackers recently. If you have never considered one of these little chaps or thought the cost prohibitive check out Ninja tracking systems.

I have no affiliation to the company but for £135 against the cost of an outboard or worse a boat maybe a good investment, simple, effective solution when your are away from your boat, can even be attached to the dog (or Granddad :shocked) and will warn you if he leaves the garden.

Stuart

Sounds a good idea Stuart, but errr no mention of the wife being fitted with one! :naughty:  I was thinking of a certain lady on here who likes the smell of leather! Might save her hubby a few quid  :dance

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

Mods could you kindly delete my previous post on this
Many thanks

A cheaper version that seems to work well
Can also be permanently hardwired

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-GPS-Tracker-Magnetic-Car-Vehicle-Spy-Mini-Personal-Tracking-Device-TK102-/111201679112?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19e422f708

cheers
Ray & Carole

Edited by BroadScot
Removed the other post, Ray :-)
  • Like 1

Ray, yes I am sure there are many similar types of system I am not advertising that one in particular, I was unaware with modern technology just how affordable this stuff is nowadays, for those who are owners anything along these lines is a minimal investment to protect or at least help locate our property.

I know Apple have a good system on their products for locating stolen tablets and phones and professionally have aided many times in locating stolen items.

I for one will be saving my pennies and getting something similar, and Iain, I may just get one for the SWMBO so I can see what shops are really being visited.

S.

• Like 3

Is there any way of blocking SWMBO from accessing this site?  I fear she might decide to fit me with one of these toys if she finds out about them.  And then maybe a little speaker implanted behind the ear ... "Bobdog, I can see you're in Norfolk Marine again - step away from the hardware, step away from the hardware!"   :?

• Like 3

Isn't that always the Yorkshireman's response?

I have always been under the impression that is the Aberdonians who were famous/infamous for such remarks  :naughty:  I have always found the Yorkies to be extremely generous. I'll expect my cheque in the post by Saturday, Alan. :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Not often I say 'How Much'?

(I usually find out before touching let alone actually buying owt)

Griff

Touch?!

You were lucky.

When I were a lad we didn't even look for fear of old pa thrashing us with a broken shovel for getting fancy ideas.

• Like 1

I had the misfortune to live in Yorkshire for a while (I was doing missionary work, trying to bring a kind of civilisation to that dark place, and clearly I failed).  Among my many mistakes was to refer to Yorkshiremen as 'tightwads' ... they thought I was complimenting them!

ps  How's that for way off topic?

• Like 1

I had the misfortune to live in Yorkshire for a while (I was doing missionary work, trying to bring a kind of civilisation to that dark place, and clearly I failed).  Among my many mistakes was to refer to Yorkshiremen as 'tightwads' ... they thought I was complimenting them!

ps  How's that for way off topic?

Hi Bobdog,

We are not tight, just careful.

Iain,

Your cheque in the post, now where are my stamps

:liar

Regards

Alan

• Like 1