From Spiders to Mice

Ok, yesterday morning our dear young cat Cici would not come out of the bathroom and she keep looking at the panel in there. I new we most have a visitor behind it :River Police. I text Nic (our daughter) and she told me it got away from her. :mouse:But no it did not get out.

Ian and I were watching TV last night, when I saw movement behind Ian's legs. I told him not to move his legs, as there was a mouse behind his legs, but of course what a wimp he put his legs / feet on his stool. The mouse went behind Ian's chair. I went and got a tea towel, but of course Cici had to come into the room and she was the last thing I need in the room. Pops our older cat was just sitting on Ian's stool without a care.  Ian put Cici into Nic's bedroom. I moved Ian's chair forward a little and asked Ian to cover the mouse with the tea towel, once he could see the mouse. For once he did what I asked, good shot :hardhat: it covered the mouse.

Next step was how to get it out of the house. I told Ian to go and open the back door. I pulled the tea towel together in my hands and took the towel out into the garden and put it over the wall :clap.

Ok, who is the wimp?

Regards

Marina :Stinky

• Like 2

Yesterday, Our cat ran past SWMBO when she opened the back door, and deposited a mouse which luckiy hid in a corner.So she was able to evict it easily,.

Today Twix tried to get in carrying a vole when refused Twix eat it as usual. It's not unusual for her she often has  3 or 4 in a day.

No we didn't name the cat, that was its previous slaves, it had a sister called Aero.

• Like 2

I know it is a cat's way of life :cat:, but at lease I am not getting parts of a mouse on each step coming down the stairs. As a child growing up, this was something I had to deal with on a daily bases. So far our daughter has had to deal with a mouse alive, but missing it's back legs (we were up on the boat at that time). 

Regards

Marina :Stinky