*Shore Power Post*

CaptinDread

For the time being there will only be 2 electric posts working at Bramerton/waters edge as some idiot has wrecked the first post by what looks like leaving with shore power connected and ripping the thing right out of the post itself.

*So thanks you idiot!*

I wont comment on this, I did it myself years ago where I moored, lots of nice people waving at me so I waved back being the friendly type, TWANG!!!!!! power lead overtakes me leaving socket hanging out.... It seems they were not waving but pointing.

I was only nipping across to the fuel staging too.

• Like 3

Bramerton Common

YES, i REPORTED IT TO ONE OF THE ba GUYS YESTERDAY, hE TOOK A FEW PICS AND TAPED IT UP WITH DUCT TAPE TO STOP THE SOCKET LITERALLY FALLING OUT.

tHE POST HAS BEEN SWITCHED OFF SO ONLY 2 POSTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

sorry, had caps lock on....

The post will be swapped out for a new one as it has suffered external damage.

Edited by CaptinDread

Similar thing happened to the one at Sutton Staithe a few years back, one socket ripped out and one at Hardly Mill on the pontoon, was originally on the outside and it got clobbered, with a close encounter with the overhanging bow of a battle cruiser, so they moved both of them to the rear of the pontoon.