Thanks Moonfleet :)

4 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Yeah so erm.. last weekend didn't go too well (As usual I'm not going into any details as it's not fair to do so).. But I just heard she is afloat and on her new berth just outside Stalham on the northern rivers..

We will be up tomorrow to check her out.. Maybe go out for a quick spin but we should certainly be out sometime around christmas. If you are about look out for us. I'll probably be zig zagging as it's been a long time! But I'm confident all is sorted now and we can get back to enjoying it. 

Result!!!! :clap Never mind the taking ORCA for a SPIN! :norty: Nice and SLOWLY does it young Alan!

xmas6Iain

• Like 4

Will try Howard, It's meant to get a bit windy tomorrow and I don't want to crash into everything on our first day in the marina!! One reason I forgot why we went south is because it's a bit bigger so less things to crash into :hardhat: I'll get used to it.. or the bow thruster will come sooner rather than later!!

• Like 3

You'll be fine Alan. It was a tad breezy mooring on the pontoon at Oulton Broad today. Usual thing, just take things slow and gentle and you'll be fine. It took us a bit of shuffling but we were fine and no gin palaces were damaged :naughty:

It's been a bit windy in places but really nothing to worry about. We were fine crossing Breydon. 

• Like 6

It was a bit too windy for us! and by the time we got there (3.hours and 10 mins gulp!) and sorted paperwork out and wash her and tidy up it was time to come home!! 

But pic attached.. proving she floats and she was all dry. :)

The adventure can continue!

12313877_10153074704691504_3722517404607855913_n.jpg

• Like 8

Good to Orca afloat :-)  New Year here we come :party:

It's been windy here in Reedham but I've known worse. I think the West side of the country has been more badly affected. It's calmer today and amazingly warm, me and Mrs Nog are sitting here without having  the heating on. No chance of getting frozen in at the moment. To be honest it's been pretty mild for the last eleven years whilst we've been doing this. 

• Like 2

Great to see Orca back where she belongs, well done Jaws and Dave :clap How many times have you said to me that you would love to be out in a storm, life jackets on, stay inside and go for it. Apart from the risks of sinking and drowning what could possibly go wrong lol :naughty: Seriously though, I am so pleased for you :kiss

Grace

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

It was a bit too windy for us! and by the time we got there (3.hours and 10 mins gulp!) and sorted paperwork out and wash her and tidy up it was time to come home!! 

But pic attached.. proving she floats and she was all dry. :)

The adventure can continue!

12313877_10153074704691504_3722517404607855913_n.jpg

I did not realise Alan that Moonfleet were fitting a mast, you will need a bit of wind for that to work, what's wrong with you  a gentle breeze is nothing to worry about.

:Sailing

Doug.