Healthier men have beards!

JennyMorgan

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/beards-may-be-more-bacteriaresistant-and-hygienic-than-shaven-skin-study-20160121-gmbhrh.html

After more than fifty years without shaving I must be super healthy! So those of you who want to look like Captain Birds Eye now have a perfect excuse, you'll just need a natty captain's hat to finish the allusion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hockham Admiral said:

Wherever do you dredge up such tales, Peter? And what about shaving your head, or legs, or other parts?

The mind boggles!   :shocked   :shocked   :shocked

I'm sure you can find information on the internet that can support or contradict anything you want.

Red wine is good for you.... no it isn't.

Water is good for you, well not if you drown in it.

Sunshine is good for you, vitamin D etc, but too much can cause cancer.

S*x is good for you, but not if her husband comes home with a shotgun lol.

But what is certain, the Broads are good for everyone, mind you I have heard that there are a few people who don't like boats... The internet is so unreliable lol.

• Like 4

For one, I fully endorse any 'facts', mythical or otherwise, that suit my way of thinking. Red wine is, like Adnam's Broadside, the elixir of life!

John, I can quite quite categorically state that I have never felt any great craving to shave my 'other parts', I daren't, in case I slip! By the way, dredged up from Google News.

Nothing wrong with a handsome man having a beard but oh lordy, the thought of last weeks dinner tangled up in there is just so yuk, well groomed wearing a nice suit can be quite attractive though, now, a shaved chest, a six pack and a tan, now you're talking :naughty:

Grace