And She Reaches 50................yay

hazelgirl

Hello Lynsey,

Don't get too eager, within the next few days a message will be placed in the full members section asking for a proposer and seconder for you to be a full member, assuming no objections are received, you will become a full member in a little over a weeks time, plenty of time to gain more posts and prepare yourself for Poppy's prize winning bad jokes.:naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hello Lynsey,

Don't get too eager, within the next few days a message will be placed in the full members section asking for a proposer and seconder for you to be a full member, assuming no objections are received, you will become a full member in a little over a weeks time, plenty of time to gain more posts and prepare yourself for Poppy's prize winning bad jokes.:naughty:

Regards

Alan

Oh it's all very official isn't it lol

So who would propose me and who would second me????????? and who might object me lol oh dear this might shatter my dreams.

Anyhow, as long as I don't have to kiss bums of any description all will be cool :) 

• Like 6

John (Hockham Admiral) usually posts the messages for full membership proposals early in the morning, some members rush to give you a proposal, some may wait to give Grace a chance to wake up (no doubt now in for a world of pain from said forum member)  :naughty:

Sadly no poultry bums for you to kiss, mind you the choice to read one of Poppy's jokes or kiss a chicken bum, is a very close call:naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Like 6

Lynsey, you most certainly won't have an objection from me, well done on reaching your 50 :dance:party2::party:

As for Alan :norty: I have been known to propose people seconds after it has been posted, thank you very much, waiting for me to wake up, indeed :rolleyes: 10am's not too late is it? :naughty:

Grace

• Like 4

I've not managed to propose anybody yet, even though I check my ipad at all hours of the night. My medication often keeps me awake, now I have the ipad in bed, I often wake up to find it next to me still on. Some of the info on the net, make me go to sleep immediately, videos of the broads are so relaxing lol.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Don't get too eager, within the next few days a message will be placed in the full members section asking for a proposer and seconder for you to be a full member,

Hi Lyns,

In the members area, as Alan RB said earlier.

cheersIain

7 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Where does the post get put up then? :angel:

Hello Lynsey,

Iain got there first.

It is placed in the full members section, sadly at this time you can not see this section, but it contains the following:-

Jokes (beware of Poppy & Ray)

Members boats and pictures of hire boats

Members out and about chat area

Members suggestions

Tales from other waterways

The dumb blond section

Bog (bald old gits section)

Syndicate owner forum

Health matters

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BroadScot said:

To give you a taster Lyns.......Poppy lost his crown recently....but.....it didn't last long!:naughty:

cheersIain

Right guys, for one this is completely wasted on me as I don't have the foggiest what it means lol

And two not being a full member YET (here's hoping) I don't know what others your are talking about, most jokes will just fly straight over my head

• Like 1