Its The New Monday Night Quiz Thread!

JanetAnne

Here it is as requested and, as long as I dont get myself banned or deleted, this one may last the year!

I was supposed to run last weeks quiz but had to cancel at short notice when the boss got called up north with work. I did put details on the old thread which then duly disappeared (:facepalm:) so if anyone turned up I'm sorry. All this computer stuff is way over my handrails...

Anyway, I shall be in the chat room next monday ready and waiting. If it turns up you are all afloat I shall defer to the following week.

cheers everyone :kiss

• Like 2

Just a reminder that there is a quiz offered tonight if there are enough participants. Yes, I know some of you floaty boaters are off on the rivers trying to escape but never fear, I will come back next week and catch you all then!!

We survived the quiz tonight, well most of us did but Mike managed an unlucky 13 points and won! So guess who is question master next week?

Thanks to all who braved the elements and turned up.

I won yesterday's quiz by a narrow margin, but will be on holiday in foreign parts next Monday (16th), so will run my quiz on the 23rd. If anyone wishes to fill the gap next week, please feel free.

cheers

Steve

I am busy all weekend, sorry :(   Will try to call in for the quiz, but probably no time to prep one... And you all know how fiendish mine would have to be... Nasty anagrams to annoy Polly and sneaky double value questions with a saily connection :D :Sailing

In all likelihood, we will be on the water on Monday 23rd, so I won't be able to do my quiz.  Expect a lot of folks will be away on the 30th too so we are probably looking at the first Monday in June.

cheers

Steve

The best laid plans and all that...............

We will, in fact, now be home on Monday, so the quiz will go ahead as originally planned at 8.30pm tomorrow. Sorry for any confusion. Hope you can all make it.

cheers

Steve

Only put in one tack, on this side of the river at least. :Sailing

Topics for this evening are:

Food and Drink

Assassinations

Knots

Bond Films

Kings and Queens

General Mayhem

cheers

Steve