Brilliant's Drawers!

Polly

I know that mentioning ladies' drawers in public is impolite, but having spent some time this morning sorting Brilliant's out, I need therapy!

One lovely feature of classic saily cruiser build is that there are under bunk drawers that provide excellent storage. Trouble is that they are all different but look the same, and the spaces for them are all 'the same only different' too. Result? It took me ages this morning fitting and refitting Briiliant's because inevitably the final one failed to fit the last space. Argh! 

I have now sorted them and, yes of course, labelled them all so next time I will be spared the hassle. 

Yes I know I could have done this three years ago, and  no I didn't, and yes I are 'fick'.:dunce:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Polly said:

I know that mentioning ladies' drawers in public is impolite, but having spent some time this morning sorting Brilliant's out, I need therapy!

One lovely feature of classic saily cruiser build is that there are under bunk drawers that provide excellent storage. Trouble is that they are all different but look the same, and the spaces for them are all 'the same only different' too. Result? It took me ages this morning fitting and refitting Briiliant's because inevitably the final one failed to fit the last space. Argh! 

I have now sorted them and, yes of course, labelled them all so next time I will be spared the hassle. 

Yes I know I could have done this three years ago, and  no I didn't, and yes I are 'fick'.:dunce:

Hi Polly,

Are the drawers not marked at the back or underneath ? If not mark them for future use.

Regards

Alan

Pauline - I just can't stand it anymore,  Brilliant is so cozy and such a nice boat, full of history and character.  So I need to add her to my bucket list.  That is - you take me and MrsG onboard with you two for a weekend afloat and in return you two have a weekend afloat onboard 'B.A' with us - Do we have a deal?

Griff

• Like 2

Alan, they are labelled as of this morning. Previously one had a bit of sticky tape saying 'stb' and one had a kind of a hatchet on it that could be a 'p', otherwise it was open to conjecture. 

The table also has drawers and one of those says 'Brilliant'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Pauline - I just can't stand it anymore,  Brilliant is so cozy and such a nice boat, full of history and character.  So I need to add her to my bucket list.  That is - you take me and MrsG onboard with you two for a weekend afloat and in return you two have a weekend afloat onboard 'B.A' with us - Do we have a deal?

Griff

Pauline, don't forget that those excruciatingly awful jokes will be included in the deal!

We are all prepared for Griff...bumper bargain pack of Baby Wipes, just to annoy him. :party: Rondonay ran on baby wipes, and they come in very handy on Brilliant too, which our esteemed Naval friend considers to be 'out of order' on a boat. :Sailing I suppose actual babies are rare in the Navy. ......  ? :facepalm:

• Like 2