New To The Broads

hallo to everyone, im new to this, but not, quite, got to the broads yet, but i am close, i think, trying to retire early , to live the dream, just me, and my cat melvin, so i need abit off support, to get things right, im glad i managed, to get on this forum, herd a ,lot of good things, hope to speak soon, and thanks, for listening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Hi Andy

A very warm welcome aboard the Forum from me

If it's support you're after, you've come to the right place, you'll be hard pressed to find a nicer bunch :wave

Grace

I got in there before you darlin lolol ....... 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hello Andy, 

Welcome to the NBN forum from Tan & myself.

Please tell us a little about yourself, our forum members will give you support by answering questions about the Norfolk Broads and for that matter opinions on most subjects. 

Regards

Alan

hallo to you allen and tan, im 56yrs , hoping to be an ex bus driver, fed up with todays traffic, i need the quiet life, im single, just me and the cat, hoping to get the, right boat, and live on the broads.

• Like 2

Hi Andy, and Melvin.

Welcome to the forum.

Norfolk is a great place to live, whethe ron the Broads, or a little further away, Norfolk has so much variety, so wherever you go you`ll love the place. What are your priorities, i`m assuming house first, then boat afterwards, but fear not, there`s always a large number of boats for sale, big or small, motor or sail, you`ll be spoilt for choice.  Hopefully, we`ll hear and see a lot more of you, just log in and join in, that`s my moto.