The Count Down Starts Now

Chelsea14Ian

Absolutely

We were there the night before (14th).  Had a good show with some skiers doing their thing - first time seen any in all the years have been coming to the Broads.

Had a superb meal that night (our 35th) was looked after very well.

Back south of M4 now.  Till next time

Moonlight Shadow still a delight.

• Like 5

Sadly  we are now home.We had a great two weeks on the water.The weather  was very very good,lots of rain  and wind yesterday. Still most of our hols sunny and warm.

This morning the chap next to us was really arranging his ropes,so I said morning are you okay. No he said the boat was taking on water.He was understandly distraught.It seem to be that the pumps were not clearing the water quick  enough. He call the fire brigade. Pleased to  say there problem  got sorted out.His wife who had been very ill,said how nice everyone  was.I told her that's what boating is about.

Just a few more pic's 

Ps The fire at East hills and the office were badly  damagbut they hope to be back to normal  in a few weeks.It seems it was an electrical fire that started about six in the morning  on Tuesday. 

Ian

20160915_130328_001.jpg

20160907_184025_001.jpg

• Like 7

Well, as Ian has said we are sadly home, but :naughty:.

The past two weeks on our dear Sweet Kingfisher has been a fabulous holiday :kiss. The boat in herself was out of this world after Graham from Maffetts has done her repairs :Stinky.

We had met some really nice people during our holiday and well as for the weather, say no more :facepalm:.

I must say over the last 2 weeks of eating out the food has been very good and I can say no place has got a bad review from me.

As for the photo above, which dear Ian has put on of me trying to drink (I had asked for half a Wherry shandy) trust Weatherspoons you get a pint drink free with a meal. How can anyone hold a pint glass, because I can't cheersbar.

Our next trip up, will be the last of the season, as we are having the boat taken out of the water, which is in early November :(.

Regards

Marina :Stinky

• Like 8