The Count Down Starts Now

Chelsea14Ian

Marina myself and sweet king fisher will be on our hols next Saturday.Yes we are lucky getting up to the broads all year round,but its still great to be on the water.We are very much looking forward to our two weeks.So if you see us along the way,give us a wave.Next saturday we will make for Reedham,then if enough light going over Breydon.Sunday we are mooring at herbie woods,day boat to Hickling.Its been many years since we went under the bridge.very much looking forward to that.When Marina and I first hired on our own .I almost took me head off at potter new bridge,forgetting to duck.

Ian:wavecheersbar

• Like 3

Marina and I are up to the boat tomorrow.Hoping to go over Breydon,depending on the weather,it seems its going to rain,so we will make our mind up tomorrow.As I said before if you see us give us a wave.

Ian

PS Iain it was almost head less Chef.Funny enough I have worked with a few of them

• Like 4

At present  we are at Reedham.The start of the day dry sunny at just a light wind.We got here about 14.15.Went to the Nelson  no food just yet so went to the ship instead,they have painted and added new chairs tables  etc.Had hoped to go across  brydon,but lots of rain and poor light,early  start tomorrow .Just seen Andy freedom  boats .

Ian

• Like 2

We're on Shadow at the mooring at the moment.

Just had a meal at the Yare and got back for the last half hour of Strictly.

Staying here tomorrow to do some odd jobs, then up North.   Booked in at Woods End on 14th,  our 35th anniversary, so will have to be back down by then.

SueH 

• Like 3

At present  we  are  at Sutton  it's been very  warm today .We went to Stalham  from Neatishead  dinner at the white  horse  very good.We marina  and  I  have done some cleaning. Yesterday I got told  off by a hire boat a woman  said only 4 mph I was just on tick  over any slower  and we would have  stopped .We phoned up about booking  a moorings  at Wroxham  the cafe/day boats and The hotel  charge  £20.00.Day boats at Herbert  woods are £65.00 For 4 hours 

• Like 1

We are at Stokesby.  Staithe full as are the farm Moorings the other side of the pub.  Some people even double moored.  Haven't seen it this busy for a long time!  Such a difference to last night in near solitary splendour at Berney.

One of Richardson's older boats has been running it's engine on and off all afternoon, directly behind us.  Lovely headache now.  The private boat in front has just started as well.

Off to Potter tomorrow. 

• Like 5

Saw sweet kingfisher coming off the Brooms quay Saturday. Don't think you recognised me!!!

more engine running woes it seems. Down at surlingham lots of boats had engines going. No problems at all and all being friendly and no co detectors going off. It really does depend on the boat if you get stunk out. 

Our neighbours had Genny going on and off so we asked if ok to put ours for an hour. If too smelly shout and will turn it off. No problems. 

Its all about give and take and asking or talking in a civilised manner. :kiss I am back on the love!!!!

• Like 6

I have just got home to a lovely home made banner 'Welcome home mummy' and a beautiful bouquet of flowers, Like Mark, I am also back on the love :kiss I'm not going to harp on about how wonderful the world is and all that but the sun is shining and I am mighty glad to be home, although I think Mark has lost the plot :naughty: bring on the love, I say

Sorry for going off topic Ian, loving the photos, hope you and Marina are having a smashing time :wave

Grace

p.s For Mark :kiss

• Like 9

Now in Norwich  very warm,sadly  coming to the end of our hols,still a few days to go yesterday  we moored at Hadley mill Then a boat pasts calling out Chelsea. Glad Boycie  has seen the light.Then we moored at the ferry  house  surlingham. Next to Andy and Karen .Dinner at the pub.Before that Loddon white horse food as always good Oulton and Lowestoft. At Oulton  dinner at the waveney  very good 5 rating  now.boat the other  side to us yesterday was the landlord  of the lady of the lake.They don't do food anymore. Must go more shopping 

Ian

20160912_105019_004.jpg

20160913_183112.jpg

• Like 3