Valentine's Day

Gracie

A very happy Valentine's Day to everyone :love

Although love is in the air today, I have been made aware just recently that not everyone looks forward to this day and may feel quite alone, so a very happy 'just Tuesday' to those of you that are feeling sad or lonely

Just log onto the Forum, with all our friends on here, things won't seem so bad

Grace :kiss

• Like 11

Judging by the photos I've seen of your girls', Eric, I'm really not surprised she has boy trouble, you will have to try and refrain from coming over all 'Rambo' towards them, unlike my Dad :facepalm:

With her looks she could quite easily tell him to sling his hook, there'll be another one just round the corner lol

Happy 18th, which ever one it is, Chloe or Skye? :party1:

Grace

• Like 3

Teenage girls and boys. Ushering one poor unfortunate besotted individual out the side door while another rings the front doorbell.. The house used to fairly buzz with activity. It used to be such fun never  a dull moment.. When my husband and I got married I tried to warn him that having a teenage daughter was a a whole new ball game to having a teenage son which is what he had at the time and because his son was a bit of a Lothario, my husband thought he'd seen most things  in the teenage romance scenario. How wrong he was. He spent most of the time  in a bemused state trying to keep pace  with the comings and goings. That self professed un -shockable man of the world I married was frequently to be seen with a dropped jaw of astonishment.

That teenage girl is now a responsible accomplished business woman making an excellent job of  bringing up 2 teenage girls of her own. I've told her to make the most of it .I wouldn't have missed it for the world

. It seems Romance is still alive and kicking here  after 30 years together, I woke up this morning to a beautiful bunch of red roses and  a lovely card. Happy Valentines Day everyonecheers

Carole

• Like 4

John Don't imagine for one moment that just because she doesn't read this forum she doesn't know she is being short changed Not much gets past us girlstwoguns. I should have added in my previous post "dinner booked tonight in my favourite restaurant. Now you know just how lightly you are getting off. She's obviously a very generous minded lady.

Carole

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Poppy said:

Bought my wife a vacuum cleaner for Valentine's day.
She said "out of all the Valentine's day presents you've bought me, this one sucks the most."

I'm Dyson with death. :naughty:

8 hours ago, Poppy said:

Bought my wife a vacuum cleaner for Valentine's day.
She said "out of all the Valentine's day presents you've bought me, this one sucks the most."

I'm Dyson with death. :naughty:

Sounds like you might be!