Roys' Bangers.

thingamybob

I have just cooked some Roys' "Top Quality Pork Sausages" £6.25 per kilo and £1.25 per pack of four. I am a bit of a connoisseur of a decent banger and was quite impressed by the flavour, quality and spicing of this product. There was very little fat exuded into the pan from the sausages and the texture was great.  

• Like 3

Whilst I have no wish to belittle Roys in any way, I must make comment about one of my favourite Broads butchers just a couple of hundred yards from Roys hall of food. I believe it's called Massinghams and the meat sold there is excellent. I always end up buying far too much and pigging out on a Barbie a day or two later.

Thinks... I must get my fridge mended.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brundallNavy said:

As a quick reminder for all you bacon sandwich fans the van in the layby  near Sprowston manor has just won an award and rated in the top 10 in the country.

Doug.

I can vouch for that as well - nice before the journey home.

Ah yes Massingham  butchers next to the broads authority tourist information in Wroxham has imho the finest sausages for miles commonly known as pork and whole grain mustard variety 

please save some for me though now the secret is out !

John