Seen Everything Now

Cheesey

Seen everything now? Oh yes, indeed I have.

I was up very early this morning, scrambled out of my tent and lit my campfire to brew a coffee. The sun was just peeping above the horizon...and it was raining. So I'm sat around my warm campfire in the pouring rain, sipping hot coffee...in my pyjamas. Odd, but hey I was going to have to take the tent down in the rain so why get dressed into dry clothes when I would just get wet again...but that's not the point of this post...oh no.

I'm going to combine two threads here, so we have the 'Seen everything now' thread combined with the 'Bad Form' thread.

So I'm sat around the fire drinking coffee in the rain in my pyjamas. A lady from the opposite tent scuttled across the field and went for a shower. She emerged from the shower and returned to her campsite, took out a battery operated hair dryer and began to attempt to dry her hair, with the said device...in the rain. Not just the odd drop of rain, it was throwing it down. Now...I'm sat in me jimjams so I would not have made a comment if were not for the following.

The ladies husband emerged from the tent, looked at his wife drying her hair with a hair dryer in the rain and asked
"What the hell are you doing?"
To which the woman replied
"Trying to dry my hair but this bloody hair dryer isn't working properly!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Left Potters around 1430 yesterday and gave Thorne a miss but the river was quite, plan due to time was Ranworth but passed to check a few wild spots to get dog off and found one. Nothing much passed us. Got out of the wind.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

some of the strange things I have seen - the neighbour hoovering his back garden (all concrete). A different neighbour watering his lawn - during a torrential downpour.

Scantily clad young ladies out in the cold - you should see the queues outside the night clubs mid winter - we are after all a university city.