Dog On Board

Maxwellian

7 hours ago, Hylander said:

Oh what a lovely story.  Ricardo.   He landed on his feet when he met you.        I have just got to post this link on here.   My daughter in law (very footballers wife) posted this to me this morning she is thinking of getting for her little dog Lennie.    He really is a smasher but putting him in this thing.    Would love your comments.....

https://zugopet.com/products/the-rocketeer-pack

I hope you don’t mind me commenting here too, having dogs I take an interest in all matters doggie! I’m all for dogs in harnesses in cars but I can’t see any dog enjoying being in one of those for very long. It rather looks to me as if it could be quite damaging to a dog’s back, after all it is not a natural position for an animal. Is your daughter-in-law really serious?

• Like 1

Looks like cruelty to dogs if you ask me. Why do some people try to treat dogs like babies?

Seren loves car trips, especially in our (ancient and tatty) Renault cabrio with the top down. She has a harness that slots into the seat belt fitting on the back seats that does not restrict her movement too much so can move about but not jump out!

Helen

• Like 2