Nbn Quiz Night

Arthur

Thanks to Mike for stepping into the breech

As I said last week on the chatroom I have had a very hectic week. 5 different committee meetings in 3 days.

Then this morning I had to drive halfway across  the county for an interview for a volunteer job.

Heard in the last five minutes that I have been accepted for the position.

I am to be a Member of the board of Directors for our local housing management company.

• Like 1

Right you lot pin back your lugholes

Tonights quiz consists of mainly a lot of rubbish

Topics included

Fictional pubs

it starts with

Sounds the same

love songs  (i know i'm just a sad old romantic)

Numbers

General knitting (or is that plaiting fog)

Don't be a fraid (most of us are frayed at the edges)  we dont bite just come along to http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/

log in with a name and hit the enter button and you will be met by a cornucopia of squit

This week I have mostly been,,,,,,,, writing a quiz

your subjects for this weeks midly idiotic load of claptrap are

1. Music

2. J

3. Science and Nature

The usual break

4. Sport

5. Brain Teasers

6. General Stupidity

Were starting at eight thirty ish

so log into the chat room http://www.nbnquiz.co.uk/chat/ 

Hit enter and behold the cornucopia of rubbish that comes your way and not always from the quizmaster

• Like 1

well I was the winner tonight, however as we have team building in the middle of london next week and it doesnt finish until 5pm, I wont be able to guarantee getting back in time, so hopefully Steve will stand in for me (if he can make it)

Thanks Steve

Well thanks to the antics of the Dartford Crossing and the heat both yesterday and today, we were not able to get off to the boat as planned. We will now be setting off tomorrow, so are unlikely to be back in time to run a quiz next Friday. I prepared a quiz over the weekend so if anyone would like to step into the breach, please let me know and I will be happy to send it to you. You will need to be quick though because I won't have my laptop with me on the boat and  broadband reception around our home mooring is poor to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...

I was otherwise engaged the Friday before last. I had a quiz prepared and offered to send it out to anyone prepared to step into the breach, but no-one volunteered. I had assumed that Peter would be doing yesterday's quiz as it was his turn, having won the previous week (I was only ever a stand-in). I'm not sure whether we will be available next week either as it is the weekend of the Hoveton Classic Car & Bike Show and we may well be in Norfolk.

36 minutes ago, chameleon said:

lunacy sounds too intelligent

Mike that's because you have gone two stages past lunacy. And you are now living in your own fantasy world. As for me I think I'm now on the cusp of stage four. Don't give a monkeys stage.:default_xmas2: Merry Christmas.

• Like 1