Pictures

ooh you naughty lot, thats it, moderator action, you will all be reported to the fat man with a beard (no not me) and that will be no presents time, just a lump of coal when the seasonal time approaches. on the naughty list it is.

instead all your gifts will be given to the moderators for putting up with such naughtyness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, grendel said:

ooh you naughty lot, thats it, moderator action, you will all be reported to the fat man with a beard (no not me) and that will be no presents time, just a lump of coal when the seasonal time approaches. on the naughty list it is.

instead all your gifts will be given to the moderators for putting up with such naughtyness.

Hey stop talking about Christmas. It's apparently banned around here :default_eusa_naughty:

7 minutes ago, Delilah said:

No, JF, as far as I can see,  thats all this ever was, on a boring Sunday, when SOME of us are at work, looking forward to our next trip.....

Lind xx

I thought so too thanks.

I'm working hard but have lots of admin to do so whilst faffing away my phone conveniently keeps opening up the forum page :default_biggrin:

By the way I hope Mr Nog isn't sitting around in the local whilst some of us are grafting :default_smiley-angelic002:

10 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

By the way I hope Mr Nog isn't sitting around in the local whilst some of us are grafting :default_smiley-angelic002:

Ermmmm, what can I say JF? Mr N is continuing his quality control in our local, as you can see. Listening to his 'other' love too, Kim Wilde....

15238066994901431748839.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delilah said:

Ermmmm, what can I say JF? Mr N is continuing his quality control in our local, as you can see. Listening to his 'other' love too, Kim Wilde....

15238066994901431748839.jpg

I think he is fast becoming my hero and role model (except for the Kim Wilde thing of course):default_rofl:

9 minutes ago, Delilah said:

JF, all he needs to do is mention 'her' name and I physically bristle. He's just bought her new album too, on vinyl of course...(growl) 

Can't say she does anything for me Mrs N

20180415_165343.jpg.a1ae7507a08b734f1013fe3b26152bf5.jpg

On vinyl? What's that? :default_smiley-angelic002:

12 minutes ago, Delilah said:

£14.99 from HMV

For an album? I don't understand all this modern vinyl stuff though, I prefer the good old fashioned download and streaming of music :default_smile:

5 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

How many platis bits added over the years?

But doesn't she look better for it all :default_rofl:

1 minute ago, ChrisB said:

Good Lord, her dad Marty looks younger.

I think we ought to stop picking on her. By the sounds of it Mr Nog isn't going to be happy about all this "constructive criticism" of Kim :default_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

I think we ought to stop picking on her. By the sounds of it Mr Nog isn't going to be happy about all this "constructive criticism" of Kim :default_biggrin:

You go ahead and do your worst, JF....with you all the way....

Lind xx

24 minutes ago, Delilah said:

You go ahead and do your worst, JF....with you all the way....

Lind xx

There isn't a little bit of jealousy there is there Mrs Nog :default_biggrin:

1 minute ago, YnysMon said:

Yeh...lay off the 57 year olds! (She says with feeling...that is as in feeling my age Today!)

You certainly don't look 57 in your pictures :default_smile: