Waste Disposal Northern Rivers

webntweb

That’s an interesting map. I know the Worlingham bin has gone so don’t rely on that one. I see also that a BA facility is marked for Burgh Castle. The council bins were removed from BC a few years back and, as there are no BA 24 hour moorings there now, I have my doubts there are any waste facilities for boats. There have been no bins at Bramerton for a while, so unless some have been installed over the last month, don’t rely on those! I thought the bins at Thurne had gone but can’t say for sure. 

webntweb - where are you heading for? Perhaps we can provide a list for you.

Are these the only rubbish disposal sites available to private boaters:

Southern Broads:

Beccles Yacht Station

Somerleyton

Loddon Staithe

Bramerton (Broads Authority moorings)

Rockland Staithe

Oulton Yacht Station

Northern Broads:

Irstead Staithe

Neatishead

Hoveton (Wroxham) (Broads Authority moorings between road and railway bridges)

This is the most up to date I can find

2 minutes ago, vanessan said:

Nothing at Bramerton now Charlie. Ranworth also has facilities. Can this list be permanently posted somewhere (with editing capability of course!) or is there one already?

I copied it from the bin thread,  It was up to date 21st Feb 2016 as it says on the top of my post

4 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

I copied it from the bin thread,  It was up to date 21st Feb 2016 as it says on the top of my post

Charlie, my apologies. I read the post as ‘these are’ rather than ‘are these’. Must go to specsavers!! I think between us all we could come up with a definitive list, probably more up to date than that 2018 map from the BA. How can we go about it, does someone start a list and we all chip in?

• Like 1