Can Anyone Help Me Find This Track Please

Hylander

Can anyone help please?      I was quite taken by the track that is being played on a trailer for a programme on Lifetime called So Sharp Dance ,  it is about the cheer leading group named Ladybirds.  All I could make out was at one part is saying 'stop and listen'.    Have looked high and lo for it but no luck.   Hoping someone on hear may have a clue.   Thank you.

Goodness only knows how but I have managed to get on to a Sky Forum who have given me a viewers email address to write to, this I have done and we will see what becomes of my enquiry.   Thank you so much for trying.      

Kron if you watch Lifetime at all, it is often featured on there as an up and coming programme.  It would be good if you could Shazam it for me.

You would have laughed I went into the wonders of the internet,  found a search thing for Sky programmes and wrote to them, imagine my surprise when I had an email back from New Zealand saying sorry they could not help with programmes being shown in the UK.   Felt a right plum I can tell you and wrote back and apologised to them.

• Like 2

I wish I could help with this M but very rarely watch TV at all. As others have said Shazam would probably identify it. I did a bit of Googling but couldn't find anything. Looking at the programme content I wondered if it is a rap song?

If you could record it you could invite someone round with a smart phone with Shazam on it :default_biggrin:

I have done just that Howard recorded it on my phone , of course when I went to attach it to the email it is far too large.    Now do I re-video it and hope it will be enough or can you reduce the video manually.    Any ideas.

To get round the file size limits on email, upload it to this site which stores it for you for 7 days. At the same time it will  create a link which you  send to someone (with Shazam - or just display it here) who can then download and play it to identify it.

I have used it many times to send files which are too large for email and it works well.

18 minutes ago, DAVIDH said:

To get round the file size limits on email, upload it to this site which stores it for you for 7 days. At the same time it will  create a link which you  send to someone (with Shazam - or just display it here) who can then download and play it to identify it.

I have used it many times to send files which are too large for email and it works well.

Thank you David.   Daughter in law in the South of France is going to do it for me but it wont let me put in her email address on my phone.  Will do everything else but why wont it type the email address.   Most weird.

1 hour ago, Hylander said:

Well done,  how did you do that.    I am so pleased.   Thank you  so much.

It's just a clever little app called Shazam 

It listens to a song and tells you what it is

Although the clip was quite short it was just long enough  to register 

Siddy very kindly posted the clip from you tube 

:default_beerchug:

• Like 1

We had one of our H&S guys visit us every few weeks and between me and mate in the office we'd pick a tune and keep singing a section till he was walking round doing the same, then we'd get you ***** you've done it again. mission complete.

So after 3 - bring me sunshine bring me ....

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kron said:

I bet you're relieved! Nothing worse than having a tune in your head that you can't identify. I love Shazam!

Well I say it more and more often,  you learn something new everyday.     There is no way I would have known or even heard of Shazam.      Then may be if I had a smart phone (Father Christmas are you listening).  :default_xmas2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hylander said:

Then may be if I had a smart phone

They are worth having M - handy for photos and some really clever apps, I even have an app which tells me which buses and trains are due and even tracks them to tell you the when they will arrive. 

Cost is quite reasonable too, don't go for the latest 'designer' iPhone, I use a Sony android phone, didn't cost a fortune and does everything I need. Just received the BA video from Steve :default_beerchug: and works a treat. 

I have a Nokia Lumia 520 and have been assured by the 'Management' that that is a smart phone or iphone.     I have also just learnt this morning how to take a screen shot with my phone.    Think I had better go and have a lie down , what with all of this technology.

It is fun learning though.

Your help is appreciated.

• Like 2