Well Done Stacey And Kevin

Chelsea14Ian

I haven't followed it completely through but what a lovely girl, she deserved to win, not only has she never danced a step in her life, she ended up dancing with such grace she clearly won the hearts of the Nation with her down to earth personality too

Grace

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jbx5 said:

Oh no!!!  Can’t stand the program with up there own arsenal judges 😀 Mrs B locked herself in the lounge to watch 😂

now Im a celebrity that’s another story 😀

John

It's funny,I have never been into I'm a celebrity. Tonight  The Apprentice. I like watching it.Many of which I  could throw overboard. Lots could not even run a bath.However still like it.

I'm a huge fan of Strictly and would have been very disappointed if Stacey and Kevin hadn't won.  As has been said what that girl achieved  was amazing and  although clearly she wasn't the best dancer she to me epitomised what the programme is all about. and therefore was the clear winner.

Carole

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of Strictly as well. And those "celebrities" that you've never heard of in August feel like old friends by the time the final comes around.

I had been rooting for Stacey and Kevin for quite a while. But given that it's a dance competition I couldn't deny that Ashley and Faye were clearly in a league above Stacey and Joe in the final. So my votes went to Faye last night.

Having said that, Kevin must be an incredible teacher to keep getting his partners to the final. So I was very glad to see him win at last. 

But really I have to say that I think that the singers and the band are the unsung heroes of this programme. They rarely get a mention and you rarely see them interviewed anywhere. But without them this programme wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is.

• Like 3

I couldn't agree more Jean, you're spot on. The music quality is superb. Strictly gives me a  feeling  of regret in that my mum  never got to enjoy it. She would have adored it. In her youth she was passionate about ballroom dancing and enjoyed some success in competitive dancing - giving it up to marry my dad who although good wasn't competition standard  and was much happier stripping down a car engine than tripping the light fantastic. They used to go to a dance each weekend and I remember when the band struck up a  tango my mum and my father-in-law  would get up and as they danced the other dancers would gradually go back to their seats to watch leaving them the floor to themselves. they danced so well together which was odd really  because they didn't actually like each other very much. My dad's dancing forte was the slow foxtrot which was my mum's favourite dance fortunately!

Carole

• Like 2