Reedham Post Office Tea Room

Broads01

I used to use the old Cupcakes cafe. It was very nice by the quay. But it is a very long winter in Norfolk and has been said before " earning for 16 weeks has to be exceptional to keep you going for 52 "  However with a Post Office salary on top it could help alot.

• Like 1

The problem with the past office, as far as I could tell.There was a couple who ran it for years.There was always a good selection of items for sale.We would always buy things there.A few years back,they left and a younger couple took it on.It seemed there was not much in the shop,sometimes it was shut..Will be interesting to see how a tea room does.Will call in when we are there.

The Post Office counter is open Mondays and Wed + Fri mornings - at least it was earlier this week The Tea Room is opening soon (could be this weekend) They did teas etc as a sideline for the past two seasons

The shop on The Hills 5 minuets walk away is open 8 till 8 every day and now sells papers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope they do breakfasts and light lunches as well. I love tea rooms, so traditional, and much nicer than the usual Costa and Starbucks or suchlike.  Nothing will ever compare to Rosie Lee`s though, Caroline is a real character, and also does a hell of a lot to promote Loddon and Chedgrave and encourage visitors to come back time after time for local functions etc.