Ste

Thanks Ian, I stumbled across boating when stopping smoking, I bought a little cabin cruiser to renovate on the front drive at home to keep my hands busy and mind distracted and it worked 👍 I found a mooring at Bethels Bridge Boating Club in East Yorkshire and was hooked 🎣.

Within weeks I part-ex’d my boat for this current 28 foot live-aboard little gem.  Love the relaxing new hobby and looking to further educate and enjoy a new healthier pursuit.  Love the new boat 🚤 which needs sympathetic aesthetic restoration but she’s in a safe pair of hands, now I’m part of a supportive forum of like-minded people.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Seagypsy said:

Hi Ste welcome to the forum,  my brother had a boat at B Bridge the long and winding road from Brandesburton can you still see the bottom of the river

Thanks Seagypsy, yes still very clear all the way up to North Froddingham - it’s so peaceful too 😴