Cerise Lady Has A Day Out At Last

CambridgeCabby

Well , we had a lovely day and overnight at Fleet Dyke in the company of Luna Aurora and crew , now moored up on the electric at Irstead about to vacpac bedding etc as we start emptying Cerise Lady of our personal possessions in readiness for our new boat and new adventures.
The weather was not the best over the bank holiday but the weekend was still a wonderful addition to our happy memories afloat on “Red Bird”.

We have had quite a few enquiries about Cerise Lady now, some of which seem promising to say the least , it will be a wrench for us to pass her custodianship on as she is and has been very much a loved member of our family .

When the deal is finalised and our next “baby” is officially ours we will let you all know   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Well , we had a lovely day and overnight at Fleet Dyke in the company of Luna Aurora and crew , now moored up on the electric at Irstead about to vacpac bedding etc as we start emptying Cerise Lady of our personal possessions in readiness for our new boat and new adventures.
The weather was not the best over the bank holiday but the weekend was still a wonderful addition to our happy memories afloat on “Red Bird”.

We have had quite a few enquiries about Cerise Lady now, some of which seem promising to say the least , it will be a wrench for us to pass her custodianship on as she is and has been very much a loved member of our family .

When the deal is finalised and our next “baby” is officially ours we will let you all know   

I bet when you come to clear Cerise Lady you'll be amazed just how much you have managed  to acquire. I can't wait to load our stuff back onto our new boat and free up my much missed cupboards. Our new purchase sellers were givng up boating and left  virtually everything on board. That was the last thing  I needed, apart from which we couldn't risk it crashing around when the boat was lifted and road hauled  so we were obliged to ask if they would very kindly clear it all off which they did. She is being road hauled  from The Thames to Brundall and then cruised to Wroxham marine tomorow.  We're getting very excited! We'll probably go and see her shortly which be the first time we have seen her since  we bought her.

Carole

• Like 3