Cerise Lady Has A Day Out At Last

CambridgeCabby

Guest Jayfire

An early start on the wine once you'd got shut of the Mrs was it CC :default_winko:

Honestly, if you were all more like me and steered well clear of that alchymahol there wouldn't be half as much tumbling over all the time

Hope you're getting looked after and 100% again soon

39 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Had the CT scan this evening and they have moved the operation up to either tonight or tomorrow morning  dependant on getting a good pulse in my right leg 

All the best, will miss seeing our shed neighbours when we are down next week. Let us know if you need anything. 

Sorry to hear this CambridgeCabby, I hope the operation happens asap and the recovery plan includes leisurely relaxation and I can't think of a nicer place than on a boat like yours! Granted it won't be easy stepping on board to begin with but be shore to take your time before alighting... take plenty of time, as much as you need! You'll be no use at home so may as well stay abroad!

I would like to say a Huge thank you to all those who answered the distress call  of a fellow boater  -everyone rallied round and were amazing!

Steve immediately answered my call and went to help, John kept him company until the ambulance arrived and the marvellous Chris volunteered to take care of Cerise Lady - she is now safely tucked back up in the wet shed. 

Thank you all so much,  as there was little I could do from a distance, I am very grateful that both Simon and Cerise Lady were in such good hands. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I too would like to add my heartfelt appreciation once again to all those that came to my aid , it is in times like today that you realise how humble you are and the true value of friendship, 

Thank you once more  John (MM) , Steve from Ranworth stores, and Chris 

simon 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

I too would like to add my heartfelt appreciation once again to all those that came to my aid , it is in times like today that you realise how humble you are and the true value of friendship, 

Thank you once more  John (MM) , Steve from Ranworth stores, and Chris 

simon 

Hey Simon. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I think also after our adventures the day before getting an industrial polly bag around our prop, having Chris tow us to Salhouse, so I could go for a swim under the boat to remove it, then following us back to Ranworth, to make sure all was ok, he really is a 🌟 of the highest level. You’re boat was in good hands, I think he enjoyed the trip up the Ant. 😉.

it was great to meet you at last, just a real shame about proceeding the circumstances. 

Get well soon. 

Cheers 

Paul (and the crew from Georgie). 

(PS. I had to move off moorings this morning in to the broad, as we were being used as target practice.... the wife had to miss the use of her hair straighteners and your kind offer of borrowing your shore power lead, (you wouldn’t notice, told her to wear a hat) 😊

• Like 2