Broom Boat Cruise In Company. Queens Jubilee.

There is going to be a cruise in company of Broom boats on Friday the 3rd June from Wroxham broad leaving at 12-00 to Ranworth. It can be any age as long as it’s a Broom including hire boats.  Muster at Wroxham broad from 10-00. A casual barbecue on Ranworth Island for those that wish to do so  

Message me for more information if you wish to join in. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Just watched the video. Glad I wasn’t stuck behind that lot. Not entirely sure that coming into Wroxham to turn right down by the bridge was the best idea! It can be chaotic at the best of times. 

• Like 1

Must have been an impressive display.  Hopefully without too many clouds of white smoke.      :default_eusa_dance:

I don't want to sound pedantic but I have heard the Broom owners' club are a bit choosy as to who they admit.  They don't seem to like the Ocean 30 for instance.  In which case I wonder what they think of the Emerald Star. Fitted out by Brooms perhaps but with an Aquafibre mould made exclusively for Crown Cruisers as the Classique 42, with a modification of the flying bridge, done later by Emerald Star Line on the Shannon.

Just asking . . . 

It is a very nice boat, all the same.    :default_coat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was perfect for us, had no clue it was on, came though the bridge just before they all started to turn, putting us with our “technically” an Aquafibre 🤔😜, at the head of the pack until we got to Salhouse. Saw a couple of cheeky glimpses of us in the video, though we were lacking the bunting, as this had been forgotten and left at home. 

You are quite right though Jean; my guess was that some of the bigger boats were not too happy with the slower tick over speeds, so if you were following at the back, you may not have been able to see the boats at the front💨🌫 😂.

It was a great sight to see them all. Papaver looked very nice indeed, however the thought did stick in my mind that it’s now a much longer way around with a paint bush compared to the varnish brush used to be 😊.

Cheers

Paul  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2022 at 09:30, Vaughan said:

Must have been an impressive display.  Hopefully without too many clouds of white smoke.      :default_eusa_dance:

I don't want to sound pedantic but I have heard the Broom owners' club are a bit choosy as to who they admit.  They don't seem to like the Ocean 30 for instance.  In which case I wonder what they think of the Emerald Star. Fitted out by Brooms perhaps but with an Aquafibre mould made exclusively for Crown Cruisers as the Classique 42, with a modification of the flying bridge, done later by Emerald Star Line on the Shannon.

Just asking . . . 

It is a very nice boat, all the same.    :default_coat:

You didn’t have to be a member to take part, we aren’t and probably won’t join.