Christmas Quiz Night

Polly

Hello. It looks like the chat room isn’t going to open tonight, in spite of Arthur’s best efforts for which, many thanks.

So for one night only I am opening my Zoom Room for us to meet up and quiz.

So shock horror we will be able to see each other!

I will send quizzers the link if you pm me for it. iPhones and PCs seem happy with zoom, you will need the free app. I will open the room at 8.30

best wishes Polly

I've sent you a PM for the link to Zoom, but as afar as I can see we can still access the chat room (though there are some warnings about the security certificate)

I'm happy to try to run the quiz via Zoom, but I don't have a web cam or voice capability on my PC so it may be difficult.

Unfortunately i am unavailable to run a quiz next Friday as I am on a Christmas Meal out!

15 minutes ago, Polly said:

What shall we do then there is a chat facility on Zoom so TH can run the quiz in there 

Like TH, my zoom gives me video but no sound. Also, we don't have the bandwidth in deepest darkest SE Kent for both Nik and myself to be on Zoom at the same time.  

Can it be done on a WhatsApp video call? If you make a ‘group’ and someone starts the meeting and then invites the others. Would need you all to share your phone number though with the co-ordinator. A matter of trust I suppose. 

like many others my zoom has issues, like i dont have a camera set up or a microphone, even my alternate chrome browser doesnt allow me to get to the chat, its not even giving me a go there anyway option, however if I use an icognito browser tab it does allow me the proceed to unsafe website option under advanced

to open an incognito tab click on the 3 dots and choose new incognito window

incognito.PNG