Ian And Marina On The Bbc.

Chelsea14Ian

I can't  go into much detail.Will become clear  later.I had a text from Dan the Cox last night. BBC look East wanted to film about call outs on the broads. Dan thought   because  they called out to us when I hit my head at Ludham  Bridge,it would be good if the BBC interviewed us. Must say it was very windy  up by the beach.

The  interview  with Marina  and myself.Should go out next Tuesday,however  it may go out sooner. 

• Like 9

I didn't  want to say anything. Dan said this morning  that the press were going to publish now.He had asked them not to until  Tuesday. They decided  to go ahead.So as seen look East went ahead this evening.Its unbelievable,one person complained to the Police,resulting  in the Police not allowing Hemsby to us Blue lights.Why!Someone  did three nines for me.The coastguard paged Hemsby. They came to me on blue lights.The Police need to allow  them to us Blue lights.They are part of the emergency service. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ExSurveyor said:

I hope they didn't give you a hammer in DIY SoS. :default_pcwhack:  :default_biggrin:

No it was a golf club, the story was they played golf in doors and damaged the house.. One way to get on TV I guess.

Well done parents and whoever the person who complained to the police there really needs to give a life!

• Like 1