Forum Discount?

bucket

We stayed there for 3 nights just over a year ago and when we paid the bill we were given a code for 10% off our next visit Not sure if they still do that now but you never know!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Graham47 said:

I stayed there a couple of times last year but didn’t think to ask. I got a discount as they were four night stays.

I love it there, the food and service is always good and the friendly staff are excellent too. Oh and to sit outside enjoying the view with a nice latte (or wine) :default_biggrin:

I hope you enjoyed your stay x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I love it there, the food and service is always good and the friendly staff are excellent too. Oh and to sit outside enjoying the view with a nice latte (or wine) :default_biggrin:

I hope you enjoyed your stay x

We also went there a couple of times last year to eat and drink.  Excellent.  Dog friendly too which is important to us :default_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

As it is being mentioned on another thread , I was wondering if we should ask the BA for a forum discount ?

:default_hiding:

I think that you may well get a discount from the BA . . . . . . . . . . they will discount any approach of that nature without further consideration! :default_coat:

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

As it is being mentioned on another thread , I was wondering if we should ask the BA for a forum discount ?

:default_hiding:

Think we get enough ‘discount’ from the BA

less mooring 

less depth

less bridge clearance …………….

• Haha 2