Wi Fi Down?

I hate carrying Cash where ever I go shopping but in a situation like this even buying Petrol you may have to leave your Car behind if you don't carry cash plus Shopping bloomy nuisance when technology lets all down.from time to time.

• Like 2

Jean - I am sure that full details will come out, but it doesn't seem to be Microsoft per se, but a third party company called CloudStrike , a cyber security company believe it or not, which issued the update affecting mainly Microsoft.

I am sure some techie will be along to tell us about it but my Microsoft bits seem to be ok - thankfully!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I stand corrected. Thank you for clarifying that Marshman. 

The company I work for has been impacted. Most customer facing services are back up. But up to 50% of employees have yet to sort their laptops out. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

well its been fine here all day since 6am, mind you any updates are first verified by out IT department before they are rolled out to our laptops, plus in an emergency we have a secure data centre as a backup, that is updated overnight to yesterdays changes, they can change over to this at a moments notice and the users cant even tell usually, thus unless its the actual internet servers going down, we are generally unaffected.

• Like 2

In a pub last night heard about a bloke sent to do the shopping at Roy's by his wife and he came back with a sausage roll and a bag of crisps. He only had four quid in cash with him :default_biggrin:.

We think he did well not a bad choice under the circumstances 

Kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

• Haha 2