PUMP OUTS AND DIESEL ON THE SOUTHERN RIVERS

Hylander

I would have thought all the hire fleets would be able to help, as they all hyave to service their own boats. I`m not sure about the comercial marinas or private boatyards, but wherever you are, you won`t be far from somewhere to get diesel and a pump out. As for gas, you`ve got the added bonus of several riverside camping/caravan sites which would more than likely be able to help, as well as the hire fleets and comercial boatyards.

Regards to all .............. Neil.

The Green Book list looks pretty comprehensive, a very useful resource. I did notice that Swancraft are not listed at Brundall for some reason. They definitely do pump outs and would sell diesel too I would imagine. It’s also possible to get a pump out at Norwich yacht station but only when it’s attended during the season.

Facilities are a bit limited on the Southern rivers in winter – the water is left on at Reedham but the hoses are removed. You need a length of hose or a bucket (been there, got the T shirt). Also a kettle of boiling water when the tap is frozen……. :naughty:

It' a gif image, rather than text, so I'm afraid Word would not help with printing.

I use both Firefox and Opera web browsers, and when that link or image is loaded into either, the "print preview" option shows the whole list on a sheet of A4.

It can also be done in Internet Explorer, but it's much more cumbersome to use with that prog, as you have to vary the magnification in print preview, (a terrible piece of software ! :roll: )

post-669-13671396077_thumb.jpg

Please all bear in mind that the listing shown I earlier posts in this thread clearly displays a copyright symbol on the Green Book website and therefore must not be reproduced without permission. I have therefore removed the image from one of the posts.. sorry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please all bear in mind that the listing shown I earlier posts in this thread clearly displays a copyright symbol on the Green Book website and therefore must not be reproduced without permission. I have therefore removed the image from one of the posts.. sorry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry Mark, I thought I'd posted, (or meant to post) the direct HTML link to the NSBA's copyrighted page on their own website, at http://www.thegreenbook.org.uk/home/outlets.gif