**** good news for posting pictures ****

Many thanks for the reply, some pictures are taken with an iPhone some with an iPad and uploaded through the cloud. The big problem with iOS is you are very limited what you can do with editing pictures.

Doug.

Have you downloaded Photoshop express for iOS? It's quite good for editing photos.

But yeah, the core concept of locking the file system away from the user's view does make things a bit awkward compared with Android, for example.

i take a pic, on camera or phone....

plug camera or phone into computer bit....

press a button and it puts them on the comp...

Are you following my techy bits... I hope you are

Then when I go into the bit where you can look at your pics, if one is upside down or has just fallen over....

I press a mountain button, that lets me turn it the right way....

If I remember to save changes (sometimes it takes me a few attempts) they are the right way up...

:Stinky

• 1 month later...

Iain, I was posting pictures before my 50 first posts in my project thread?! Unless this has been changed recently?

Malc, do you see the "More reply options" button? if you click that it extends out and theres an attach photo option... cheers 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know/understand why sometimes portrait pictures sometimes upload screwed by 45 degrees? Is it my phone? I've noticed the workaround of flipping in photoshop 45 degrees, saving, then flipping back but it would save me a few moments if it didn't do that.. it's probably my phone.. (although its not an apple I hasten to add :)