New member hello and info needed please

Janice

Hi

We are newbies, purchased our first boat about six months ago, Alpha 26 she's a little beauty been really good. Purchased her at the end of the summer so, bit of a shock, could not use her over the winter, logical but we really did not think it out. Anyway, still pleased we have the boat looking forward to the good weather.

Heard this is the forum to be involved with, so here we are.

Been trying to find details of the Salhouse Broad meet in May but not found it yet, will get better at navigating the forum after a while. Meanwhile can anyone tell us the details please.

Many thanks and happy cruising

Hello Janice & Mike,

Welcome to the forum from Tan and myself.

You can just view new posts or you can open the forum tab and then view the various sections.

You can view all the Norfolk webcams, find details such as tide tables, find details on services be they chandlers, engineers, latest Broads news, weather in Norfolk etc.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Regards

Alan

I use the "View New Content" button at the top RHS of the page, just under the "Search" button.

Then you go to the LHS of the "New content" page and tick the "By content type" e.g "Forums".

Then the ""By time period" e.g. "Past week".

If you wish to follow this thread just click on "Follow this topic" (just left of "Our Sponsors") and you'll get an e-mail whenever someone replies to it.

It's really quite easy and a good way to keep up with what's going on!  ice slice

Janice and Mike, welcome aboard from us.  :wave

We hope you'll be able to make the Spring Meet. Where do you keep your boat?

Hi John and Mary-Jane

Thank you, yes we keep the boat at Potter Heigham, have been happy there so far. Our friends introduced us to the boat yard so we took it on recommendation really.

What about you?

Janice and Mike

Hello Janice & Mike,

Welcome to the forum from Tan and myself.

You can just view new posts or you can open the forum tab and then view the various sections.

You can view all the Norfolk webcams, find details such as tide tables, find details on services be they chandlers, engineers, latest Broads news, weather in Norfolk etc.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan and Tan

Many thanks for the information. I was finding it hard to find the question I raised on the forum but will use the advice and am sure we will get the hang of it . Its great to have somewhere talk to other boat owners.

Thanks

Janice

I use the "View New Content" button at the top RHS of the page, just under the "Search" button.

Then you go to the LHS of the "New content" page and tick the "By content type" e.g "Forums".

Then the ""By time period" e.g. "Past week".

If you wish to follow this thread just click on "Follow this topic" (just left of "Our Sponsors") and you'll get an e-mail whenever someone replies to it.

It's really quite easy and a good way to keep up with what's going on!  ice slice

Hi

That is a good tip, I have clicked follow this topic, easy when you know how . Thanks Janice