Making the most of it.... the weather that is.

The Weather is looking quite good this weekend...... going to be afloat all weekend making the most of this predicted fine weather..... going to take wellies just incase.

Same with us.... no fixed plans but will probably wild moor on the ant saturday night then have a run up to wroxham sunday then back to potter sunday night...... but then again may end up going somewhere completly different.

You lot are making me very jelous!!! I have another 55 days to wait till I too will be going all these lovely places. Sadly not the Recruiting Sargent my old knees would complain its just a tad too far to walk. All those out this weekend have a nice relaxing break! :wave           

cheers Iain.

Oh very true it will. The weather I have always been lucky with (Shouldn't have said that) over 40 years coming down. Sometimes been verging on the too warm! If I lived 300 miles nearer I would have bought my own boat years ago. :)

• Like 1

Sadly not the Recruiting Sargent my old knees would complain its just a tad too far to walk. All those out this weekend have a nice relaxing break! :wavecheers Iain.
I don't know but I would have thought that if you go right up the head if navigation it can't be that far to walk?

Hi Matt,

I have good and bad days with my Arthritus. I have never been up to end of navigation in years.                                                                                                                                                      

It was about 1980 my last venture up to there. Good idea though, thank you.

cheers  Iain.

Likewise.

I have never had a bad meal there, But a freind of mine we invited to stay with us on the boat had the red snappy in a cayenne pepper source. It certainly made his eyes water.

We go via the car when we can't get through Yarmouth to the Northern Broads, you can get more or less anywhere on the broads in 20 minutes or so.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Its a lovely cruise up to Coltishall, Alan. Unless the tides are loopy the end of April, I should get up there to sample the grub.
It would not be a lover cruise for Alan as he would turn RB into a convertable at Wroxham Bridge!

Been on the boat since Monday,  working on it though, so not been out but was really tempted.

The heater decided to pack up too. Need a new glow plug, the anoying thing is just 200yards from home is a company that has them in stock cheaper than Mikuni too. will have to wait till i get home to get one, just bought another fan heater from Roys for £10 to keep me warm tonight. (whimp).

• Like 1

I'm only there for the weekend then have to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday but Checking the forecast I will be back Tuesday afternoon till Thursday evening to finish off the fishing season........

How's the car going Paul.? ..... There are 2 now in our car park ..... same colour as ours..... its like a mini duster meet lol.

Hi Steve Car fine, fortunately no probs like you, fitted a towbar and just finnished doing up a bike trailer for the Royal Enfield, will be fetching it down to the boat in july, i'll post a photo of the rig over on the Dacia forum soon. when i got the Duster never thought i would end up with another bike or towing with it.