Tea room/shop at Stokesby open from 23rd March

Hi John,

The green has only mooring for two/three boats at best and electric posts. there is plenty of moorings outside or just past the pub, but as you say it is busy there. The currents here can make mooring difficult.

Dependent on the tides we may well try and get up North in July.

Regards

Alan

They also do the most delicious full english breakfast, also agree the cakes are to die for, probably why I have to hit the gym after every Broads holiday lol.

Also bought some lovely little gifts from the shop, one of the nicest places on the Broads In my opinion. :clap

• Like 2

Hi all, we`ve only ever stopped there once, it was the first time Karen came with me, and the only time i`ve been able to moor there. It`s a lovely place, and when we passed it heading upriver last year, the moorings were mostly empty. However, when we came back down river a couple of days later, you guessed it, full up again, so we turned back and moored at Acle bridge.

Regards to all ............... Neil.