Chat room Quiz?

Polly

Dajen knows that the teddy loading is for laughs, if it's a strictly 'for fun' quiz then that absolutely fits the bill. Personally, I too know I would win every quiz if a: I could type fast enough and b: knew anything about steam engines, aeroplanes, pop music after 1970, international airports, Yorkshire, hire yards, etc. etc. ..................... :) :)

• Like 4

Ok with all of these new Quiz experts around I wish to take the opportunity to get my excuses in now.

1) SWMBO likes company on Sunday nights so sneaking off to PC is banned, very difficult to type quickly on iPad.

2) brain has blank moments when trying to recall even the simplest bits of information and spelling

3) I hate coming up with the questions for the next quiz. I don't think this will be a problem though with all of the quick fingered experts around now.

I do however love taking part in the quiz and find them to be very good. The background chatter is the best part though. A big thank you goes to Jill for showing me the ropes when I first joined.

• Like 3

Arthur Ransome questions are Ok especially if you are one of the priviliged few who have moored on WIld Cat Island in the Lake District.

It is unlikely I am going to be able to attend any quiz on a regular basis for the foreseable future but when and if I am able to take part again any night would be fine with me.

Arthur

"The picture is of the landing place on Peel Island aka Wild Cat Island in Swallows and Amazons."

Hello grudge holder Polly, :P  that made me look at your avatar closer, I didn't realise where it was.  We used to kayak there on occasion, stopping at Peel Island for lunch. :)