Where can I buy / find black fenders

SweetKingfisher1

Ian (Alans Dad)

I do believe I speak for lots of others on here when I say we think of Alan with affection along with Marina and your good self.

Alan and me often tease each other and he can hold his own I can tell you Lol

I am so sorry if you or Marina were offended in any way, it certainly was not my intention, although I do still think you should buy him the pink mermaid fenders  :naughty:

Grace

• Like 5

Hello All, I have just ordered the fenders ( but I am not going to tell what colour I ordered  :naughty: sorry ). Thanks for all your help with this request. 

Grace can I just say, you or any of you have in no way offended me. I am too old to be offended. Thanks to Timbo, it was your site I have ordered from.  cheers

I do like the mermaids they are different :love .  Is anyone going to the states  :bow  who could bring them back for me  :bow .

Regards

Marina    :Stinky

• Like 2

Oye, Jaws, what's wrong with mine and your mums sense of style, honestly some people just have no eye for the finer things in life :naughty: they would certainly get you noticed and could become quite the talking point when moored up (or a laughing stock Lol)

Grace

• Like 1

Hello Marina,

"I do like the mermaids they are different :love .  Is anyone going to the states  :bow  who could bring them back for me  :bow ."

If you are serious, we know a tame British Airways steward who frequently flies to the U S of A, with the help of an aeroplane of course!  We could ask him he if could bring some back on his next trip. :)

I forgot to add they will be cheaper over there than they are here.

• Like 1