christmas carol :)

ExSurveyor

It is a small world, just re-read Hylanders post. We lived in Sittingbourne for ages, when we first moved there there was an old style store at the bottom of Bell lane near the cinima end. Used to have loads of oped boxes/tins on rising stages round the outside. The staff helped from the top of the stages and sent the money via a string and shuttle system to the till in the corner and the change would come back. Later when I was older the s bends at the bottom off Bell lane were excellent on the motorbike.

Sorry dived off on one there. Memories.

OK I have to stop all the Bah Humbug as three special princesses stopped by to make Christmas just that little bit extra special for my 'Frozen' mad granddaughter Grace (2). Instead of carols we were treated to a selection of songs from the film. Of course my Camera packed in after the first...hopefully Santa will bring me a new one?

http://youtu.be/pR9vmieTZFE

• Like 1

I now feel like getting into the festering spirit.

Having made my annual accompanied visit to the Tesco shopping emporium, avoiding being recognized by the staff, not shouting at the various oxygen thiefs and serial trolley abandoners, Matron says I don't have to go again until next christmas. :)

As a special christmas present, my phone has decided to write in french, no, I don't know why either, all the settings are correct.

Chateauneuf-du pape Rodney

Here goes,

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year to one and all :)

• Like 2

Hi Mark,

If you know Dillywood then I live in Dillywood Cottage, it's right in the middle of the lane.

Hi Speedtriple,

The B2000 (road to Cliffe Woods) cuts through Dillywood lane, coming from Cliffe turn right into Dillwood Lane and the Hamlet is about a mile up the lane.

Ah, i think i know where you mean now, Is that the place next to the Gravesend road?.  I`ve been up that road, but nowhere near as far as that.

A good friend of mine used to live in Lillychurch lane, which is what i was getting confused with. If heading towards Cliffe Woods, turn left just before you get to the village. He used to live in the farm house on the left, then one of the cottages just up the lane on the other side. His cess pit was always leaking across the road. Not very nice riding over it on the bike.