PC brigade at it again

Hi Iain,

I always thought it was the Magpie Café that everyone queued up its steps to get into the Whitby fish & chip restaurant.

Regards

Alan 

Well the last time Alan I was there, about three years ago, it was that one i've linked that was busiest by far.  To be fair, they are ALL v good in Whitby, The pub on the right after you cross over the bridge did the biggest Haddock I have ever seen! Think was called The Blue Dolphin?

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

did the biggest Haddock I have ever seen! Think was called The Blue Dolphin?

cheers Iain.

A curry house I used to frequent in Bradford had it's curries categorised on the menu by ingredients ie veg, chicken and...named meat. Named Meat? What like Spot or Dobbin or Blue Dolphin, come to think of it! No matter how good the food if it comes with 'microchips' with the main courses name and former address in it I 'aint eatin' it!  :norty:

• Like 2

I recall one of readers comments referring to the small birds of the blue, great, coal etc variety are they next on the list ?

cheers

Ray & Carole

Yes, i think that`s a good point, especially where "GREAT TITS" are concerned  :naughty: :naughty: :party: :party:

Have i gone too far Mods?.

• 1 month later...