PC brigade at it again

I totally agree Alex, it's the same with health and safety, some schools won't allow kids to play the innocent game of conkers anymore in case they get hit in the face, this country has gone barmy if you ask me

Eric, jacket potato dripping with butter, yummy, if you listen to the experts butter is bad for you, well it don't feel bad when I'm eating it lol

Grace

• Like 4

Charlie, I was developing a bit of a beer belly, now I stick to wine, no beer belly but same effect lol :naughty: Do women actually get beer bellies?

No Alan, haven't tried new potatoes roasted but I am now, thank you

How did we go from Politically Correct to butter, beer and new potatoes? lol  :rolleyes:

Grace

• Like 1

If you have a barbeque with your meat, new potatoes and salad, try putting what's left of the potatoes on the last heat of the barbi. When the clearing up is done and you have a beer or wine in hand, a nibble on the now crusty new potatoes is brilliant. It doesn't come much better.

• Like 2

They could be old new potatoes?

Grace,

You have been on this forum long enough to know that any topic soon degenerates into a food or drink discussion. And maybe a little mention of your shoes!!

Roasted new pots are delicious. I'm not a butter lover and they are good without it as well.

Talking of butter did anyone watch the Tribe last night. Covering your body in butter and walking around in that heat and sun can't be good for you? Mind you neither is jumping over a cow naked!!

• Like 1

Wrists firmly slapped Mark lol, you haven't been reading Fifty Shades of Grey have you? what about chips, does no one like chips anymore?

Right, where's the Cow the Butter and me shoes  :naughty:

Grace

p.s Can't you tell it's Friday 

• Like 4

Wrists firmly slapped Mark lol, you haven't been reading Fifty Shades of Grey have you? what about chips, does no one like chips anymore?

Right, where's the Cow the Butter and me shoes  :naughty:

Grace

p.s Can't you tell it's Friday 

He might like that wrist slap Gracie if hes read Fifty Sheds in gray......

As for chips loves em they are one of the .............. that help my beer belly lol

• Like 2

So now all I can vision is a cow in Grace's high heels covered in butter!!

I need help - or maybe another little slap? :bow  :bow

And yes I like chips too - just not allowed to have them as often as I would like - like Charlie the chips like my beer belly too, they seem to want to stick to it anyway.

• Like 3

Jep, I like chips, real chips especially when done in the frier, hand cut chips, not the frozen rubbish mostly served by the local pubs and most of the eateries on the Broads. :naughty:

To cut down on our fat intake we have one of the hot air friers, uses less than a teaspoon of olive oil, the down side it takes 30 minutes or longer if they are thick cut chips, they taste a lot better than oven chips.

We went for a meal a few weeks ago, there was about 10 chips with a peice of fish on the top & garden peas (what that all about it should be real mushy peas & not the mushed up garden peas that are starting to grace the menus these days), it costs nothing for catering chips, too much about the look of a dish rather than the quantity or quality. Needless to say that pub is off of our current list.

Regards

Alan

• Like 3

Cant beat real chips real spuds freshly wench peeled and then fried in hot oil.

But yes I agree Alan these mashed garden peas are just not any good.

Frozen chips should be banned along with frozen roast spuds that a ;ot of places are starting use....

gets orf soap box

Charlie

• Like 3