I need a plan.

Lastdraft

I have invited 3 old Navy pals for a weekend on the boat Fri 17 July till Sun 19 July. The boat is moored at Brundall and I would like to show them as much as possible in the short time they will be onboard. would like to moor overnight somewhere with facilities if poss but not essential. I usually just wing it but would like to look like I have everything organised !

Any suggestions or even an itinerary would be really appreciated, if this sounds like I have no imagination or planning ability it's because I haven't, just have a good feeling about the members on this forum and their willingness to help, and if not, I'll wing it. Thank you.

• Like 2

I have invited 3 old Navy pals for a weekend on the boat Fri 17 July till Sun 19 July. The boat is moored at Brundall and I would like to show them as much as possible in the short time they will be onboard. would like to moor overnight somewhere with facilities if poss but not essential. I usually just wing it but would like to look like I have everything organised !

Any suggestions or even an itinerary would be really appreciated, if this sounds like I have no imagination or planning ability it's because I haven't, just have a good feeling about the members on this forum and their willingness to help, and if not, I'll wing it. Thank you.

Hi Lastdraft,

Pending how the tides are, and the weather of course, a jolly down to Beccles with a call in to WRC. Then of course down Oulton Dyke into the OB. On the way back, time permitting head to Loddon, then back to  Brundall. I have omitted Rockland, as it can get busy there with limited moorings.

I do hope your friends have a great weekend with you. Enjoy the trip !

cheers Iain

• Like 1

Evening Lastdraft,

As they are navy chaps I would show them Breydon, maybe followed by a pootle down the Waveney to Beccles. It would also be good to fit in a cruise through both Rockland and Surlingham.. All depends how much time you want cruising. Enjoy and fingers crossed for the weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

John/Lastdraft, Hi

I'm taking a couple of chums out next Tuesday from Brundall... itinerary follows (leave at 11.30):

Half an hour down river to Beauchamp Arms.

Snacks and beers

Half an hour down river to the Reedcutter

Snacks and beers

Half an hour down river to Reedham Ferry

Snacks and beers

Decide which of the three pubs to have Dinner and beers in.

Stay or go there........

This is NOT a dream but a PLAN!  :wasted:

• Like 3

John, I would give my right arm to take you up on that offer, unfortunately family and work commitments are not letting me anywhere near the Broads at the moment but that will change in the future I'm sure, I can drink, fish and helm with the best of em lol, now, you can't say you haven't been warned  :naughty:

Grace

• Like 1

John, I would give my right arm to take you up on that offer, unfortunately family and work commitments are not letting me anywhere near the Broads at the moment but that will change in the future I'm sure, I can drink, fish and helm with the best of em lol, now, you can't say you haven't been warned  :naughty:

Grace

Hi Grace you forgot to add that you can do all of the above but in high heels :naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Like 1