Governance of the Broads under question.

I have it from a reliable authority on the subject Peter, that squid  (Loligo vulgaris) are happiest when kept damp..., well wet actually.

Squibs on the other hand must be kept dry. An easy way to remember this is that a damp squib will not go off irrespective of prevailing weather conditions. A damp squid however WILL GO OFF after a fairly short while.

:) :) :)

• Like 1

Knowing how the Conservatives want to sell off everything, it would`nt surprise me to find out the want to privatise the BA?.  Then everything they do would be based on purely commercial interrests rather than what is right for the Broads, and those that live, work, and look after them.

" ... plans to tax wind when used as a method of propulsion. As it can't be used for heating there will be no 60/40 split permitted, either."

Paul,

That sounds a tad unfair! Particularly given the amount of hot air available at some broads locations.   :naughty:

• Like 2

Written elsewhere and, I think, spot on:

What does it say about the government minister who says that [8 July] - “Government officials were “more than comfortable” with the move to call the Broads a National Park” - when it is legally, morally and ethically not a National Park.

To the writer of that question the answer is simple, it is a lie. How long have they been back in power?

Written elsewhere and, I think, spot on:

What does it say about the government minister who says that [8 July] - “Government officials were “more than comfortable” with the move to call the Broads a National Park” - when it is legally, morally and ethically not a National Park.

To the writer of that question the answer is simple, it is a lie. How long have they been back in power?

It does`nt matter one bit how long they`ve been back in power, they all lie through their back teeth even if they were now in opposition. It`s what ALL politicians do best at all times.

Remember the film "The Hunt For Red October"?, the guy said "i`m a politician, and if i`m NOT kissing babies, i`m stealing their lollipops"

Synical or what?.

It does`nt matter one bit how long they`ve been back in power, they all lie through their back teeth even if they were now in opposition. It`s what ALL politicians do best at all times.

Remember the film "The Hunt For Red October"?, the guy said "i`m a politician, and if i`m NOT kissing babies, i`m stealing their lollipops"

Synical or what?.

"government officials" are Civil Servants not politicians.