3 Signal

Polly

The 3 mast at Wroxham is fubar at present, work has been going on since June 19th and it is due back in service on August 10th .

I am posting this from Lord Paul's boat at Sutton, I have treated Phill to a day's photography course. :)

Sorry Ray I didn't shout hello was a bit dozy when you came by.

The clothes line outside the laundry shop ? Is that their mast? :naughty:  Wroxham is usually good with the 3 signal.

cheers Iain

No that's the original land line, if you look closely you can see the tin cans on each end. If you go to Horning you can still see the old ways are still in use and are still the best. I could not possibly comment about the social dynamics at play there that lead to this situation.

Sorry Ray I didn't shout hello was a bit dozy when you came by.

Only as I came by?  :twisted: . We were only there for a couple of pumpouts at Sutton Staithe yard - surely you smelt it? Dave and I had the pleasure of M'Lud's photographic tuition last year, and learnt a great deal. It's a very useful couple of days if you really want to get the most out of your kit. Heartily recommended.

My Three dongle is brilliant on the Broads. Hardly anywhere it doesn't work & it means I can continue with the social media updates I do for a certain organisation. I don't like being wed to the internet but it's there if I need it. Three also have an excellent thing which means you can use their network abroad in certain countries at no additional cost! PS I am not related in any way to Three!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk